I got these books today on a second-hand book shelf at my local Pagany shop, Serendipity in Sevenoaks, Kent (England).
- Titania’s Book Of Hours, A Celebration Of The Witche’s Year
- Llewellyn’s Witche’s Spell-A-Day Almanac
- Green Witchcraft II by Ann Moura (Looks highly interesting)
- A Complete Guide To Magic And Ritual by Cassandra Eason
- White Magic, Titania’s Book Of Favourite Spells
I have no idea if they’re any good just yet (but they all smell amazing, just like the shop), but I’ve been eyeing Green Witchcraft up for ages.
I guess it’s time to put the glasses on!
Posted on Saturday, 7 April